TUBULAR SYNERGY'S Field Service team is value added for each and everyone of our customers allowing us to service you in a way that no other pipe distributor will.
* Schedule pipe deliveries with Drilling Consultants or Company Engineers/SCM
* Attend Spud meetings.
* Work with customers, if changes occur to the string design prior to, or during drilling.
* Available 24/7 should there be any issues when running pipe.
* Contact & schedule Mill or Thread Representatives, if needed.
* Set up trucks & forklifts for delivery or pick up of rig returns.
* Ensure accessories work with float equipment and other downhole equipment.
* Monitor ID and/or OD coating of casing/tubing prior to drilling SWD.
* Accompany pipe to rig location to ensure it is staged and racked correctly.
* Document how pipe goes in downhole per the prog or stick diagram.
* Visit customers to make sure pricing & availability are in order.
* Conduct physical inventory reviews with recommendations on customer inventory.
* Make sure all deliveries are on time & our Customers are happy.